I shed 15 pounds in ten days. This is what I discovered about fasting.

 I shed 15 pounds in ten days. This is what I discovered about fasting.

 

  

Notice: I am not a medical professional or a doctor. Please consult your physician before fasting and don't follow my instructions.

Why?

The majority of people are misinformed about fasting. They believe it's all about religion or weight loss, or that they will die if they go without food for twelve hours.

There are several advantages to fasting for mental and physical health. In addition to lowering blood sugar and cholesterol and reducing inflammation, it can help avoid a number of ailments and is a fantastic way to strengthen your will and discipline.

The advantages vary according on how long you fast. I've completed a few one- to two-day bars, a few three- to four-day fasts, and a seven-day fast two years ago. This is my account of my 10-day attempt at fasting.

How it went

 On Saturday, October 21, 2023, at 6:30 p.m., I stopped eating.

First Day

In the morning, I weighed in at 148 pounds. I didn't feel very hungry all day. I worked a lot, went to the gym, took a couple walks, and had a good day.

Day Two

My weight was 144 pounds (-4 pounds). For the most part, I was pretty hungry. In the morning, I was fatigued. Around nine in the morning, I became hungry. devoted some time to concentrate on data analytics. I've discovered that taking zinc supplements when I'm empty stomach upsets my stomach. visited the gym and unwinded.

Day Three

My weight was 142 pounds (six pounds). Our board of advisors meeting was held for the Twos. That went smoothly, and I continued to work on data and development outside of it. I wasn't that hungry when I went to the gym again. It occurred to me that when I became bored, I would become hungry.

Day Four

 My weight was 140 pounds (eight pounds). I danced when I woke up early in the morning to avoid being exhausted. I listened to Bad Bunny's "Nadie sabe lo que va a pasar manana" and continued working on Android development. I was a bit bored since I hadn't eaten anything to break up the day, but I wasn't hungry.

Day Five

My weight was 138 pounds (-10 pounds). felt a little lethargic since my body was trying to save energy. I went to the gym, worked on some software, edited a video, and wrote a blog. It went by fast since I was occupied.

On day six,

 my weight was 135 lbs (-13 lbs). I was definitely worn out. I started eating salt because I believed that the electrolytes were necessary. That did help a little, but my fatigue persisted. I went to the gym, continued working on Android, and spent the evenings unwinding.

On day seven,

 I weighed 135 pounds (-13 pounds). I developed a great deal. I hardly had the energy to perform anything physical since I was so exhausted. In the evening, I questioned if I should give up, but I persisted.

On day eight,

 my weight was 136 pounds (-12 lbs). I had a lot more energy. My body was in good shape. My joints felt smooth and there was very little inflammation. I worked well and unwinded.

On day nine,

I weighed 135 pounds (-13 pounds). I struggled to concentrate and felt really ill the entire day. Though there were times when I felt better, I ended it because I was generally worried and upset. At 3 p.m., I broke my fast with protein powder, oats, cinnamon, and blueberries. After I ate, I felt very content. I was appreciative of food and the ability of our bodies to endure hardship.

On day ten,

 my weight was 133 pounds (-15 pounds). I was taken aback by this. I assumed I would gain a few pounds because I had eaten lunch and dinner the day before, but in reality, I didn't start gaining weight until two days after I broke my fast.

After nearly two months

Since December 20, 2023, or about two months ago, I have not fasted. Right now, I weigh 137 pounds (-11 pounds). In order to avoid injury and to maximize the benefits of fasting on both the body and mind, I conducted this experiment carefully and gently. I wish I had persevered through another day, looking back. I caved in because, at the time, the thought of having to fast for an additional day and a half was overwhelming me.

What I learned

Our physical selves are amazing. They have incredible self-care skills.

During the fast, I felt more relaxed and fluid than I had in months. My body seemed to be cleansing itself. To function at our best, our bodies require the right nutrition. I reached the stage where I was practically starving. My body was hypervigilant, I felt anxious, and I had trouble thinking clearly. To achieve your best, make sure you're eating enough nutrient-dense foods.

Please remember to stay safe and see your doctor.

MY WEBSITE : ➡️ ACCESS NOW ⬅️



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post